Join us at the Hyatt Regency Buffalo Hotel and Conference Center in the heart of Downtown Buffalo!
Hyatt Regency Buffalo Hotel and Conference Center
Two Fountain Plaza
Buffalo, New York, United States, 14202
Make your reservations now!
Book your group rate for SGAA & SAMA Conference 2023: Forging New Paths here!
Rate only held through September 8, 2023 or until room block is full.
If attendees wish to call in, they can call the Hyatt central reservations line @ 1.888.591.1234 and reference the group Stained Glass ASSN or the code “SGSS”. If they reference only SGAA or SAMA, the agent will not be able to locate the group in which case the full name of the event would be needed.
Hotel self-parking is currently priced at:$21.00, and is subject to change in 2023.
Hotel valet parking is currently priced at: $29.00
Guests may park at the Augspurger Parking Ramp, located adjacent to the hotel across the street, or the open lot located directly across the street if they prefer. Parking rates vary at both locations.
Download or print a Visit Buffalo Niagara Touring Guide
Check out Executive Director Megan McElfresh’s guide to food, drinks, and finding our office!
Buffalo Niagara International Airport is located just fifteen minutes east of downtown Buffalo. Taxis, Ubers, and Lyfts are aplenty!
To / From Buffalo Niagara International Airport, ITA Shuttle Service
- Contact: ITA Shuttle – 716-633-8294 (Phone is answered “Airport Taxi.”)
- Cost: $21.00 one-way or $42.00 round trip.
More airport transportation services can be found here.
Getting to Buffalo
Buffalo is accessible from throughout the United States via the New York State Thruway (I-90), from Canada via the Queen Elizabeth Way (QEW) and by railroad via Amtrak from Chicago and New York City.
Buffalo’s motor traffic is relatively quiet and makes drive easy! Other options include:
- Niagara Frontier Transportation Authority (NFTA)
- Metro Bus and Rail system: The Metro Rail operates through Buffalo’s central business district, starting at the University at Buffalo, ending at Erie Canal Harbor Station in Downtown Buffalo. There are eight underground stations and five above ground stations, plus the Events Only Station. The train is free while traveling above ground.
- Bus stops are found on almost every City of Buffalo street corner and many other spots throughout the region. Bus schedules are available at all transportation centers, the Buffalo Niagara Convention Center and many local banks.