Early Bird Pre-Registration + Priority Workshop Registration Access
Available now through July 31, 2018, ONLY!
The 2019 American Mosaic Summit in Nashville, TN, April 23 – 28, 2019 is deep into its planning stage! The Call for Topics is now available (click here for more information) and the Call for Artists for the 2019 Mosaic Arts International Exhibition Series will be published in August with the full conference program scheduled to be published in December of this year.
We know many of you would like to make your plans as soon as possible, so if you are planning to come to Nashville for the American Mosaic Summit and would like to save some money, get priority access to workshop registration in January or spread your registration payments over several months… NOW you CAN!!
Early Bird Pre-Registration fee is $395 (a $30- savings off General Registration fees). You can pay that amount in full or select Early Bird 3 Payment Plan Deposit of $175 to lock in your discount and priority workshop registration access on the Eventbrite registration form on the next tab.
If you choose the payment plan, your 2nd payment of $125 will be due in September and your final payment of $95 will be due in November. Don’t worry about having to remember, we will invoice you for the 2nd and final payments in September and November. The 3 payment plan deposit of $175 is non-refundable.
Refund – Cancellation Policy
Early Bird Pre-Registration deposit of $175 is non-refundable. Cancellations received for Early Bird Pre-Registration prior to January 4, 2019, will receive any remaining portion of their pre-registration fees up to $220 refunded. The full Pre-Registration fee will be non-refundable after January 5, 2019. General Registration fees will have a separate cancellation and refund policy.<br>
If you selected to Pay by Mail/Check, we must receive your payment within 7 business days or your registration will be CANCELLED.
Registration to the 2019 American Mosaic Summit is for SAMA Members only. Make sure your membership is current during conference dates!
2019 American Mosaic Summit Calendar
Dates to add to your Calendar...(all subject to change - watch the website for updates)
- July 1, 2018: Call for Topics 2019 Opens
- July 6-31, 2018: $395 Pre-Registration Commitment period with Workshop Early Access Privileges
- September 15, 2018: Call for Topics 2019 Deadline
- January 5 – January 14, 2019: Priority Workshop Registration Access Period
- January 15 – March 15, 2019: $450 Regular Registration Period
- March 16 – April 17, 2019: $500 Late Registration Period
Mosaic Arts International Tentative Calendar
- July 30, 2018: Mosaic Arts International: Fine Art and Architectural / Site Specific Exhibition Prospectus posted/entry applications LIVE
- November 9, 2018: Mosaic Arts International Entry Deadline
- December 7, 2018: Jury decision notifications emailed
Early Bird Pre-Registration FAQ
Why would I want Priority Workshop Registration Access?
Most SAMA workshops can accommodate a maximum of 10-15 students per session. Over 2/3 of the workshop sessions for 2018 sold-out! Priority Workshop Registration Access puts you at the front of the line during this first come first serve process to study with some of the most inspirational art instructors in the world!
When will the full conference program be available to review before selecting my workshops?
The program is still in development with a publishing deadline of early December so you will have plenty of time to plan your schedule before the Priority Workshop Registration Period, January 5 – 14, 2019. All Early Birds will be emailed a link to unlock the Priority Registration in January.
What does Pre-Registration and Regular or Late Registration include? What’s the difference?
Registration for the conference secures you access to
- all Presentation Program Sessions
- Sponsored Gift Bag with exclusive coupons and product samples
- Four Continental Breakfasts
- Two Buffet Lunches
- Three Evening Receptions
- access to the Mosaic Marathon
- access to the Vendor Marketplace
- access to the Tesserae Exchange
- opportunity to register for optional workshop and tour events for an additional fee.
- Opting for Pre-Registration puts you first in line to add workshops and tours to your program and saves you $30 in Registration fees. (Tours range from $75 additional and Workshops range from $125 – $450 additional each and have limited capacity.)
Can we make our reservations at the conference hotel now?
Yes, you can! You can book online HERE for the Sheraton Music City, Nashville TN. Single and Double rates are $165 per night plus applicable taxes.
What is the Early Bird Pre-Registration Cancellation Policy?
Early Bird Pre-Registration deposit of $175 is non-refundable. Cancellations received for Early Bird Pre-Registration prior to January 4, 2019, will receive any remaining portion of their pre-registration fees up to $220 refunded. The full Pre-Registration fee will be non-refundable after January 5, 2019. General Registration fees will have a separate cancellation and refund policy.