We are still working through critical logistics for a special tour for the 2020 program in Tucson. Until those details are final, we will not open registration for this tour. All attendees will be notified when the details are final in February after we have had the opportunity for more critical groundwork. We apologize for the inconvenience, but we do not want to sell seats to a tour until we can come to an agreement with a few of the amazing sites we want to present.
Please watch this page and member emails for updates.
UPDATE: 1/9/20 4:34pm EST
We understand there are a few attendees concerned about planning their schedule around the possibility of tours. We apologize for your frustration and disappointment. At this time, we recommend planning your schedule with the sessions and events we have published. There are too many issues still pending, so you should secure the workshop you want first as these have much lower registration capacities than the tours do. If possible, we will move a tour to Sunday so that those taking workshops on Wed. and Thursday will be able to add the tour to their schedule but again, there are logistics concerns that are being worked through which is why we will not guarantee they will occur by selling seats. If our concerns are resolved and tours are scheduled, we will work with rearranging your schedule without penalty as needed.