Every Monday Collector’s Corner will feature a SAMA member who collects mosaic art. If a SAMA Member has a collection OR you know of a collector that has a collection of your mosaic art and/or other members of SAMA, we invite you to submit a form.
We are asking for the following:
- Photos of your mosaics in-situ along with brief text of anything meaningful that prompted you to buy each piece; maybe it’s a couple of sentences of what happened when the art was purchased, how you felt, where you were, what you were thinking, etc. Nothing too long, it’s OK if you don’t say anything at all.
- Please try and include the artist’s name, the title of the artwork (if you know it or it has one) and where and when you purchased it.
- You are welcome to be part of the photos too! The idea is to give the makers and the members a peek into the environment the mosaics now reside. Photos will be featured in a blog post on our website and shared on our social media platforms each week.
- We are asking for a minimum of five photos and a maximum of 10. The form will require you to share five. If you have more that you really want to share or if after you submitted you want to make changes or add something you can email Libby at firstname.lastname@example.org or Jacki at email@example.com.
- If you can submit images that are 3500 x 3500 pixels and 300 dpi that would be awesome!