Thank you to everyone who participated in the 2020 Membership Incentive Drive, SAMA really appreciates your support and enthusiasm! Here are the winners:
20th Anniversary Anthology edition ($25 value): Linda Fisher
Two pounds Orsoni gold smalti donated by Donna Post: Michael Kruzich
Two pounds Orsoni gold smalti donated by Donna Post: Kat Kirby
31 Bag “High Street Back pack” ($98 value) donated by Susan Jeffreys: Terrie Champion Hoster
“Pet Portrait in Stainglass” Mosaic Arts Online Course ($289 value) donated by Tami Macala: Tricia Keel
One year SAMA membership (value $85, may be applied to any level membership): Ann Kloss
All recipients will receive individual emails with information about prizes. Congratulations!
Join our Mosaic Art Community
We welcome all makers, mosaic suppliers, and supporters. Memberships are based on interest level, not a portfolio, so please review the benefits offered for each membership category to select the level that best represents your interests and involvement in the mosaic arts.
Individual Level Memberships
Individual | one year $85 | two years $150
Designed for mosaic enthusiasts and artists who may be new to mosaics or enjoy mosaics as a hobby, and occasionally sell their work.
Joint Individual | one year $140
Designed for mosaic enthusiasts and artists who reside together and may be new to mosaics or enjoy mosaics as a hobby and occasionally sell their work occasionally.
Individual Level Benefits:
- 4 issues of Groutline, SAMA’s quarterly, color, interactive e-journal
- Exclusive Member Email Announcements: SAMA news, updates, calls for exhibition submissions and other artist opportunities
- Eligibility to submit to Mosaic Arts International and Mosaic Art Salon exhibition opportunities
- Special SAMA Member Discounts from participating Vendors
- Member rates on registration for the annual conference and publications and Merchandise in the SAMA Store
- Ability to post a photo of member’s mosaic artwork online in Member Gallery
- Opportunity to submit questions to ‘Ask the Professional’ column
- Eligibility to apply for the Robin Brett Scholarship awarded yearly
- Access to the Members Only section of the website, includes announcements, resources and FULL archive (15 years) of Groutline digital issues
- Option to be listed in the online Members Directory (viewable by Members Only)
- Opportunity to contribute content for Groutline, Andamento, SAMA Facebook page, and other social media outlets
Professional Level Memberships
Professional | one year $140 | two years $260
Designed for the individual dedicated mosaic artist and/or mosaic instructor.
Joint Professional | one year $240
Designed for two dedicated mosaic artists who reside together
Professional Level Benefits :
- ALL of the benefits of the Individual Level PLUS:
- Professional Profile (Image, Description or Artist Statement, Hyperlink, and Contact Info) presenting on Professional Profiles page on the publicly viewable section of SAMA Website
- Ability for instructors to list their own individual workshops at their home workshop or as a visiting instructor in workshops and schools across the globe on the Education page on the publicly viewable section of the SAMA website. If you are a school or studio and want to share the visiting teachers in your venue you must be a Business Level Member or higher to do so. In the Education link there are improved display and search feature on listings.
- Use of the Professional Member version of the SAMA logo on member’s business cards and website
Business Level Membership | $350
Designed for manufacturers, suppliers, schools, galleries, professional artists and large-scale mosaic studios
Business Level Benefits:
- ALL of the benefits of the Professional Level PLUS:
- Ability for SAMA Business Members of schools, studios and art centers to promote their class schedule of staff-run classes and visiting teachers throughout the year on the publicly viewable section of SAMA website
- Company Business Profile (Logo, Company Description, Hyperlink and Contact Info) presented on Business Member Vendor Page on the publicly viewable section of SAMA website
- Special mention in each issue of Groutline
- Use of the Corporate Member version of the SAMA logo on member’s business cards and website
- Early notification of Sponsorship opportunities
- Two complimentary breakfast tickets at the conference
- VIP* Registration for booth space at conference Vendor Marketplace
Patron Level Membership | $500
Designed for individuals, businesses, and organizations who want to further support American Mosaics while gaining additional exposure to the SAMA community.
Patron Level Benefits:
- All benefits listed in the Business level PLUS:
- Special mention in each issue of Groutline and on the SAMA Website
- VIP* Registration for conference and classes
- VIP* opportunity to sign up for conference Sponsorship and Naming Opportunities
- Use of the Patron Member version of the SAMA logo
- VIP Service! An email with a special code to access early conference registration and workshops.
Visionary Level Membership | $1000
Designed for those special individuals, businesses, and organizations with an exceptional commitment to supporting and advancing American Mosaics. These memberships will foster and nourish the continuance of SAMA’s goals to educate, inspire, and promote excellence in mosaic arts
Visionary Level Benefits:
- All benefits listed in the Patron category PLUS:
- Early VIP* opportunity to sign up for conference Sponsorship and Naming Opportunities
- Early VIP* Registration for annual conference workshops
- Reserved Front Row Seating for Conference Keynote Presentation
- One complimentary tour at the annual SAMA conference
- One complimentary submission to Mosaic Art Salon at Conference
- Use of the new Visionary Member version of the SAMA logo
* VIP Service! An email with a special code to access early conference registration and workshops. OR Your personal assistant will register your information, classes or vendor needs so you will not have to register online.
Student Membership Discount
Contact our Membership Director to discuss Student Level Membership discounts. This level is designed for high school and post-secondary students.
Memberships are effective for one year from date of joining or renewal unless a multi-year option is selected. An Automatic Renewal Option is now available at the time of joining!